Sunday, April 17, 2016

Ode in Awe...

We have come to praise God
But all I want to do is praise you

Your face is the joy of morning 
For I hope it brings forth Smiles
Smooth as a stream running
Or your hair on for miles

Your legs are like the road untraveled 
Bearing endless joys unravelled 
Such as your fingers
A long memory that lingers...

 Your eyes bear the glint of élan 
As the Opal waiting for dusk
A golden cob still in husk
A Princess awaiting a crown

We came to praise God
All I did was praise you...

Written in Awe
Inspired by The Lady I Do Not Know
Clasfon,NLS Bwari
2:8:15
Circa 4:00pm



6 comments:

  1. Awwww.. so happy for yuu right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easy and nice it was to read, with a fluid sense of intelligence.
    But you should praise only God though..especially when you're in church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem bro...all I can say right now would just be to PRAISE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poem bro...all I can say right now would just be to PRAISE YOU

    ReplyDelete